The code I used
???? ??? HERE IS THE CODE I USED????
??? TEXT<html>TEXT
<body>
<h1>
Here is a heading</h1>
A cool thing.<br />
<b><strong> This is Strong Text <strong><b>
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="450" src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed/v1/search?q=Magic%20Kingdom&key=AIzaSyDfSbkTJC8l_F8L7Z751T1x2rRAyRwwFKg" style="border: 0;" width="600">
</iframe>
<h3>
Here is a second wonderful heading</h3>
<i>Montclair State has an elaborate Sailing and Ship Maintenance program<i>
<h2>I am normal</h2>
<div style="color: red;">
I One Fish</div>
<div style="color: blue;">
I Two Fish</div>
<div style="font-size: 36px;">
I RED FISH AND BLUE FISH </div>
<div style="color: green;">
I Green Lantern</div>
<div style="color: gold;">
OLD GOLD</div>
<div style="font-size: 48px;">
I AM SUPERMAN </div>
<div style="text-align: center;">
Centered paragraph I HOPE.</div>
</i></i></b></strong></strong></b></body>
TEXT</html>TEXT
??? TEXT<html>TEXT
<body>
<h1>
Here is a heading</h1>
A cool thing.<br />
<b><strong> This is Strong Text <strong><b>
<iframe allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="450" src="https://www.google.com/maps/embed/v1/search?q=Magic%20Kingdom&key=AIzaSyDfSbkTJC8l_F8L7Z751T1x2rRAyRwwFKg" style="border: 0;" width="600">
</iframe>
<h3>
Here is a second wonderful heading</h3>
<i>Montclair State has an elaborate Sailing and Ship Maintenance program<i>
<h2>I am normal</h2>
<div style="color: red;">
I One Fish</div>
<div style="color: blue;">
I Two Fish</div>
<div style="font-size: 36px;">
I RED FISH AND BLUE FISH </div>
<div style="color: green;">
I Green Lantern</div>
<div style="color: gold;">
OLD GOLD</div>
<div style="font-size: 48px;">
I AM SUPERMAN </div>
<div style="text-align: center;">
Centered paragraph I HOPE.</div>
</i></i></b></strong></strong></b></body>
TEXT</html>TEXT
Comments
Post a Comment